Kairali Karpasasthyadi Thailam-200ml
The Karpasasthyadi Thailam is formulated based on the practices of Kerala Ayurveda and is named based on its basic ingredient Karpasa Asthi which also refers to the cotton seed. The Ayurvedic oil is used to treat paralysis, spondylosis, facial paralysis and any other neuro-muscular .
- Cash On Delivery (COD) Available
- Shipping: Free
- Delivered 7-9 Business Days
- Easy Returns and Replacement
- Payment Options: (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, COD)
- Secure Payment
- Easy Return Door Step
- No Minimum Purchase
Karpasasthyadi Thailam is used as massage oil in many Ayurvedic procedures including Basti (enema), Dhara, and Nasya and also finds application as massage oil in resorts and spas. It helps to regulate the body temperature and also enhances mood. The use of the oil soothes the muscles, nerves and helps the body to relax. The oil is especially beneficial for those who are suffering from paralytic conditions of the upper body extremities and rheumatic conditions which include neuro-muscular conditions such as hemiplegia, frozen shoulder, spondylosis, paraplegia, cervical spondylitis and facial palsy.
Karpasasthyadi Thailam for Ear Treatment The Karpasasthyadi Thailam medicated oil can be used effectively for ear treatment.
- Useful in hemiplegia, paraplegia, facial palsy
- Useful in spondylosis, spine disorders, injury
- Useful in neck pain, back pain
- Treats joint pains