Unjha Agnitundi Vati-200tab
Unjha is a range of 100% natural and safe products with drugs made from the best quality herbs. Unjha was founded in the state Gujarat in the pre independence era. It combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research.
- Cash On Delivery (COD) Available
- Shipping: Free
- Delivered 7-9 Business Days
- Easy Returns and Replacement
- Payment Options: (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, COD)
- Secure Payment
- Easy Return Door Step
- No Minimum Purchase
Unjha is a range of 100% natural and safe products with drugs made from the best quality herbs. Unjha was founded in the state Gujarat in the pre independence era. It combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture.The company has since long established itself as leader in the Indian drug market. It has ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. These products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers around the world.
Agnitundi Vati is a traditional Ayurvedic fomulation used to help in weak digestion and help in strengthening the digestive capability of intestines. "Vati" means Tablet in Ayurveda. This is purely a herbal formulation containing many aromatic, carminative, digestive herbs which reduce gas formation, indigestion and fermentation in the intestines and help in natural digestive process. It helps restore proper digestion by stimulating release of digestive juices through liver, pancreases and small intestine. It is antispasmodic, carminative and digestive. Agnitundi Vati is purely a herbal formulation containing spices, condiments, herbs, salts etc. The ingredients of Agnitundi are also used separately for abdominal colics, diseases cause by imbalance of Air element (Vata Element) in body. Usually vata imbalance causes abdomincal colics, nervousness, constipation, dryness, indigestion, gas formation. Agnitundi vati is useful in all these conditions.
Ingredients Of Agnitundi Vati
- Suta – Purified and processed Mercury
- Visha – Aconitum ferox
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Ajamoda – Ajowan (fruit) – Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Yava Kshara – Kshara of Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Vahni – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Jeeraka – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Samudra Lavana – Common salt
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Vishamushti – Purified Strychnos nux vomica
- Jambira swarasa – Lemon juice
Benefits of Agnitundi vati
- It is excellent deepen, pachak and Vata-nashak.
- It gives strength to heart.
- It improves digestion, appetite and taste.
- It reduces cough and Vata.
- It shows beneficial effect in vata-kapha dominant liver diseases.
- It regularizes bowel movements and gives relief in constipation.
Uses of Agnitundi vati
- Loss of appetite, Loss of taste
- Indigestion, Abdominal gas, Abdominal pain, colic
- Intestinal worms
- Fever due to indigestion
- Diarrhoea, Dysentery
Precautions for Agnitundi Vati
- This product contains heavy metal ingredient. Hence it should be used strictly under medical supervision.
- Accidental overdosage may cause poisonous effect.
- It contains kshara as ingredient. Hence,on usage for a long period of time, it may cause depletion in quality and quantity of semen.
- It is to be avoided during pregnancy,lactation and in children.
- High dose may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with precaution, as it contains salt.